"It will be worth farming monsters"

• 2023-05-06_131445.jpg

Here's the problem. After paying for my 4 death soul sickness that's what I'm left with. The previous page is with unbought skills aswell.

Playing since the opening and never in my life could I not afford soul sickness or skills!

• Farming white mobs in the open:
    Killed 100, got 18 grey items, 20ish crafting mats, 1 item.
    And a whole lot of nothing.

Hidden drop caps are the most heinous thing a dev/publisher can impose on it's player base.

I'm paying for Siel. I'm paying for the pointless BP. Let me get my stuff.

• Depends on what you were farming , i suppose all mobs are not equally balanced in terms of loot table & %, did some farming aswell, on some type of mobs i even got 2 items on the same mob, farming was pretty ok, others that were even higher level were not droping anything.

Not having white items on every mob is very fine for me, it's a bashing korean game, that being said, perhaps what's most frustrating is just the empty window with nothing in it, no even a bunch of kinahs.

Might need to increase a bit certain drops % but not at some delirious levels some people around here are pointing. (this aion is not the vanilla aion , that's a fact).

If some people came here for that, they bought the wrong product. the original aion was way more difficult but indeed more rewarding as well. I suppose u can't get everything, fast leveling, with tons of kinahs & so on, has to be a balance , else everyone will leave the boat in 3 weeks.

• Every mob being EMPTY is wrong. Like noticeably empty. If I'm farming 2h I need to have something to show for it.

Other thing is green manastones, I think within a week of heavy playtime, I've only seen a handful drop (9? 10?)

Same goes for other manastones. Drop rates are bust. Period.

Edit: please share farming location then ha, I've tried multiple locations in Brusht, some in Belu. Issue quickly becomes that there aren't many high level areas for 50s.

• I'm not against changes but right now I see people over exaggerating things. The man who started the thread literally said "If the provider for the service they sell can't provide whey they need, then they simply shouldn't sell it (aka close the servers, refund everyone and be done with it)". It's not a solution.

It's not hard to get enough kinah from crafts (especially crafts), quests and world drops to afford stigmas or stones. You won't be unfathmobly rich but you can make ends.I don't know why people are so fixated on sould sickness, it does not matter if you hit 50.

I'd wager more people will leave due to boredom and wish GF would just release uncut 2.+ version istead of this.

Nobody is over exaggerating anything. People's criticism is more than fair. Imagine the game's current economical model on a country, it would go bankrupt in 2 months.. You cannot nerf the sources of money injection in the game 10 times but keep all the prices of goods from NPCs the same. This is insane I don't understand how are there still people defending these nerfs.

-You give crafting as an example. Crafting ESPECIALLY has been hit very hard. Have you calculated the profit margin on making scrolls? It's absolutely abysmal. Egrasi paper costs 150k for 100 scrolls which you sell for 210k - 60k profit, but what of the Diamond/Ruby ores? If you buy those you have almost 0 profit. If you spend time to gather/morph them you'd spend so much time that you would have made twice as much money from other ways instead of crafting...

-Quests as an example of making kinah is just absurd. They give very little kinah, take very long to complete and they are doable just once, what do you do when they all end? You can't be serious.

-World drops. Okay. 200-300k per hour farming. My main stigma costs 5 million kinah right now. I would need 25-30 hours of nonstop mob grind in order to buy and begin actually playing the game properly. 25 hours for one stigma are you serious? Imagine how much hours you would need to socket and enchant your gear? As an adult working (like 95% of players are) it will take you 2 years to do that and finally begin pvping at the highest level... Game was always a hardcore korean grinder but you could ALWAYS manage to be fully decked out in abyss gear in under 1 year, even months if you go at it hard.

• the current games economy is basicaly a government raising all taxes and reducing the income of everyone at the same time gues what happens .......

• the current games economy is basicaly a government raising all taxes and reducing the income of everyone at the same time gues what happens .......

Also include the rise of food prices.

Imagine if bread cost 10x what it does now tomorrow.

• 2023-05-06_131445.jpg

Here's the problem. After paying for my 4 death soul sickness that's what I'm left with. The previous page is with unbought skills aswell.

Playing since the opening and never in my life could I not afford soul sickness or skills!

The only people I know so far who have been able to even buy skills are those going p2w and selling shop stuff.

• The worst thing about the people claiming it would be a "good thing" that there isn't much money around is that they always sound like shopsellers that see their easy way of making money threatend, while at the same time they dont realise, if theres more money the prices for their stuff would go up aswell, meaning they wouldn't even make less and nothing would change for them. Its beyond stupid.

And even the most dense person should notice, if they look how much everything costs, skillbooks, crafting, soulsickness, combinig weapons, ect. that this games economy was designed around MASSIVE amounts of money, like most kmmo's.

Claiming that there are spots where you can make some money (300-400k in 2hrs, lol what a joke. Thats what i made at lvl 15 in 2hrs back when the game released) doesn't really help the situation either and its really easy to understand: Imagine this situation in 2-3 months, at some point there would be only lvl 50 players left 'cause leveling is way too fast, lets say 50/50 for Elyos and Asmos 1k on each side, what would happen to these great farmspots ? Correct they'd worthless because all of them would be overfarmed af, leaving you with maybe 5-10k per hour because you couldn't kill shit because everything is perma dead, because EVERYONE needs money to buy their stuff somehow and farmspots for lv 50 are very limited, so people couldn't even spread out. Sure you can make some small amounts of money there now, while a lot of people are still leveling but for how much longer will that be the case ?

So no, having less money in the game doesn't benefit anyone, all it does is making people quit the game out of frustration in the long run because they can't progress at a decent rate or at all. Same goes for dungeon loot, very few people will force themself through a ton of TL, Dred or DP runs just to be greeted by empty mobs and bosses over and over and over again.

• One hour farming, with the 15% drop rate buff, as an Assassin (one that can weave, thus extremely fast killing speed).

Almost 200k, 2/3rds of mobs had empty loot.

Notice the chat, everyone struggling with money, this is going to be a huge quit moment for people, it needs to be addressed before the majority hits 50, people won't bother with this, you'll just lose players.

• Hi, I have rerolled yesterday with a friend and we have just finished completing a duo run from 0->25, the total kinah we got was 824k including quests on the way up (we farmed for plastic coupon), its important to mention that monsters table drops on lower levels seem to have been adjusted since four days ago.

it seems like someone in gameforge is doing some rough testing, we should continue to provide feedback and keep nudging them in the right direction.

• Game is broken AF lmao, I played Aion back in 2009 on the release. I have NEVER been struggling to pay my death xp or to buy my skills....

I'm at a point where I do some quest for their Kinah and not the XP, how the f*ck is it normal ?

The drop rate are broken. 90% of the mobs you are bashing are empty lmao

"it will be worth farming monster" in which univers ? =)

I'm not saying we should all be rich of course, but there should be a balance in between....

• Judging by the declining drop rates, I'm starting to believe there's a soft/hardcap to drops.

Been in Alcquimia duo, first 45-60 minutes, we got 15 items.
    Next hour we got zip.

Correlates with my farming experiences outside.

Interested to see if it's per region or per character

• The problem aren't even the drop rates, in dungeons or farming elites , it still drops pretty decent, but it requires hard bashing.
    The most annyoing & frustrating part is the kinah selling hard cap = around 2mil i guess, haven't checked that, but when i reached that out i was like : WTF ! Srly!

Drops aren't terrible but even with hard bashing you can't make money , because you are limited by the game. Game me out !

• The problem aren't even the drop rates, in dungeons or farming elites , it still drops pretty decent, but it requires hard bashing.
    The most annyoing & frustrating part is the kinah selling hard cap = around 2mil i guess, haven't checked that, but when i reached that out i was like : WTF ! Srly!

Drops aren't terrible but even with hard bashing you can't make money , because you are limited by the game. Game me out !

give me some locations where i can farm 2mil a day easy :)

Heiron Elites =) Bolvig Area. Theobomos bashing on whatever drops. Aint too hard to reach the 2mills on npc vendor. Dungeon's drop quite well so far, Tlab, made couple of times, i was getting out with 200k + 50 from boss (diamond), around 50k from SteelRake (15min rush) + eventually stigmas. The hard cap can be reached quite fast & that is just terribad ! & frustrating to death, i pay for a premium & i can't farm.

Even blizzard who likes $$ more than anything, did never ever tried this kind of stuff.(Gladly)

• Hi, I have rerolled yesterday with a friend and we have just finished completing a duo run from 0->25, the total kinah we got was 824k including quests on the way up (we farmed for plastic coupon), its important to mention that monsters table drops on lower levels seem to have been adjusted since four days ago.

it seems like someone in gameforge is doing some rough testing, we should continue to provide feedback and keep nudging them in the right direction.

I cannot corroborate this assumption. I started leveling my Assassin on Wednesday and the loot tables have not been any better or worse than those for my Chanter / Summoner I started right at launch.

Heiron Elites =) Bolvig Area. Theobomos bashing on whatever drops. Aint too hard to reach the 2mills on npc vendor. Dungeon's drop quite well so far, Tlab, made couple of times, i was getting out with 200k + 50 from boss (diamond), around 50k from SteelRake (15min rush) + eventually stigmas. The hard cap can be reached quite fast & that is just terribad ! & frustrating to death, i pay for a premium & i can't farm.

Even blizzard who likes $$ more than anything, did never ever tried this kind of stuff.(Gladly)

there is no problem with kinah cap, make second account, trade gear to him and sell, 1h siel free

but your logic has some flaws, like you only have 5 runs for sr, 7 for tl, all those as you said will add to like 2kk, thats just one day cap

but grind itself isnt rewarding at all, i played aion na classic from first week, and it was a lot better, i mean with drops from mobs, a lot more

sure, candy were issue, made a big inflation but drop was better