Price of Soul Sickness is nuts

• Level 32 the average quest gives 15k Kinah
    One level of soul sickness around those levels costs 30-49k to cleanse.
    Going through a dungeon might be a huge money loss.

What the hell are those values?

• Premium or not the price is not balanced. I think it need a quick fix because it will create a lot of frustrations for casual players and others

• Yeah, back then it was worse... so much worse you had to choose between curing your soulsickness or buying new skill.. even socketing stigma's could become very expensive especially as a cleric if you wanted to switch from dps to heal or back ;)

" A great journey is never about it's destination, it's about the road you take to get there.... "

• My easiest solution is just never pay for soulsickness again lol, i can wait 2-4 minute.

Still funny how some people think its okay tho.

Ofc you can buy premium daeva pass for making things easier.

Edited once, last by Wololo ().

• Since it is no longer possible to farm Kinah and the drops are massively limited, it has become very difficult to keep his account balance high. The soul recovery is a massive cost factor that far exceeds the income possibilities. The recovery costs increase rapidly to the toon level. I think there is an urgent need for improvement here. How are you doing with this cost factor?

• While soul sickness prices are considered "high", they are okey-ish x)

honestly, could have been much worse. and i think it was worse back then.

Stop the cap. It was never this bad cmon.

• Level 32 the average quest gives 15k Kinah
    One level of soul sickness around those levels costs 30-49k to cleanse.
    Going through a dungeon might be a huge money loss.

What the hell are those values?

It is designed for millions of Kinah, wich you got in old Aion. But with Loot and Kinah-Nerf this doesn't match at all...

• The prevailing opinion it seems is to not soul heal at all and forget about the lost xp.

Kinda goes to show how unaffordable it is and its a problem that only gets exponentially worse as you go on.

If you can't afford to lose that amount of kinah at one point then later on when you probably have multiple deaths and higher levels you certainly are never going to be able to afford it.

• Anyone know the maximum amount of soul sickness stacks before it stops accumulating? Or it never stops and then we downlevel and have to pay trillions of kinah? :D